What problem is the 4D™ Change methodology trying to address?
- Change/ Transformation in the NHS can be painfully slow
- The commissioning cycle/ Prince 2 methodology are ill-understood or followed
- The NHS often jumps to redesigning services and pathways before fully understanding the root cause and extent of the problems they are trying to resolve
- Too often “public engagement” is done after the design or new service has been defined for consultation
- The NHS needs to get better at comprehensively measure and demonstrate the outcomes of the changes that have been delivered
- There was a simplified way to implement change and service redesign that can bring all stakeholders on board?
- There was a way to utilise both data and deep patient insights to understand and co-design the service?
- There was a trusted methodology with associated tools, resources & expertise?
- There was a way to comprehensively measure and demonstrate the outcomes of the changes that have been delivered?
This is where the 4D Change Methodology can help you. To understand the types of services we provide to help you address your problems, please contact 4D@soarbeyond.co.uk